BCA Alumni Ambassador Program
Each semester, BCA Study Abroad selects qualified, enthusiastic students to join the BCA Alumni Ambassador Program. We look for students who had positive experiences studying abroad with BCA and who are excited to share information with their peers.
As an Alumni Ambassador, you will represent BCA and interact with students from your home campus, and possibly students from around the U.S., who are interested in studying with BCA and want to learn more from a student who completed the program. This responsibility is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume, and also is a commitment to acting professionally on BCA's behalf.
To learn more, please read the information below and fill out this survey to begin the process. To submit the survey and for any questions, contact Phil True, at PTrue@BCAStudyAbroad.org
What do Alumni Ambassadors do?
Ambassadors collaborate with BCA Study Abroad and their college study abroad office to promote study abroad on their campus. Ambassadors can choose to participate in any of the following activities:
- Email Referral: Exchange emails with prospective BCA Study Abroad students. Share your seasoned advice!
- Information Table: Engage students at a BCA information table located on your campus and share your experiences.
- Featured Story: Posted on our website, write a feature story or share a blog entry that highlights an aspect of your study abroad experience that had a positive impact. Consider sharing with others:
- your favorite course
- life with your host family
- a volunteer experience
- an internship placement
- an independent study project
- a new perspective
- future goals
- Featured Photo Essay- Posted on our website, a photo essay showcases the amazing pictures you took while abroad and also illustrates a point of view or tells a poignant story.